Jesus hints that not anyone can grasp who He is and who His Father is, unless He chooses to make the revelation (revelation?) to whomever. He declares also that He is the main object in the Old Testament. As such, many who discourse on the Bible might be clueless about the essence of the Bible, no matter what theology degree they had secured. The New Testament contains many warnings about false doctrines or teachings of men designed to jeopardize our salvation if we do not become vigilant about what we believe. If we have not been recipients of the revelation from Jesus, there is no way we can be biblically literate. If you can hear the voice of Jesus, you can see the truth of doctrine of the revelation from Jesus by looking at the fusion of paganism and abomination and rejection with the Torah (Old Testament) that does not raise any eyebrow in the congregations. Even many who discourse on bible literacy are actually biblically illiterate. The paradox with Moses in their teachings tells you that they are not of the camp of Jesus, even though they brandish the badge of Christianity. Fusion and meditate on the gallery of the verses below including Hebrews 1.
Luke 10:21-22 ASV
(21) In that same hour he rejoiced in the Holy Spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou didst hide these things from the wise and understanding, and didst reveal them unto babes: yea, Father; for so it was well-pleasing in thy sight.
(22) All things have been delivered unto me of my Father: and no one knoweth who the Son is, save the Father; and who the Father is, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son willeth to reveal him.
John 3:13 ASV And no one hath ascended into heaven, but he that descended out of heaven, even the Son of man, who is in heaven.
John 5:39 KJ3
You search the Scriptures, for you think in them you have everlasting life. And they are the ones witnessing concerning Me.
Revelation 3:19-20 ASV
As many as I love, I reprove and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. (20) Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Philippians 2:11 KJ3
(11) and “every tongue should confess” that Jesus Christ is “Lord (aka YHWH),” to the glory of God the Father. Isa. 45:23
Isaiah 45:22-23 KJ3
(22) Turn to Me [YHWH] and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is not one besides.
(23) I have sworn by Myself, the Word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not turn back, that to Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
Philippians 2:10 KJ3
that at the name of Jesus “every knee should bow,” of heavenly beings, and earthly beings, and under the earth beings ...