YHWH, ADONAI is the main Character in pre-Jesus Judaism. YHWH, ADONAI, or LORD, is in charge in Heaven. YHWH is also referred to as ADON in the expression 'O Lord!'. According to Deuteronomy 6:4, there is only One Lord (aka YHWH, ADONAI, ADON) in Heaven. Since Jesus, in the Greek language, was born as LORD (aka YHWH, ADONAI, ADON) in Luke 2:11, Jesus is, by inference, the Tetragrammaton YHWH or ADONAI or ADON in the Hebrew language. The New Testament uses inferencing to establish Jesus as YHWH God( eg. Matthew 1;23; John 1).
NOTE: The agents of the Deceiver of Eve and Adam teach that there are more than one lord in Heaven. To support their heresy, they cite the verse where Lord was use in a conversational appelation like "My Lord, you know" (Revelation 7:13-14). The conversation was between John and an Elder in Heaven. Even a lack of reading comprehension skill, which unfortunately, fuels many Christian denominations, can be used by the Deceiver to strip Jesus of His divine right as YHWH. Deuteronomy 6:4 nullifies that kind of peddling in the Bible, as LORD, Lord stands for YHWH and His other titles ADONAI, ADON.
John 13:13 ASV
Ye call me, Teacher, and, Lord (aka YHWH, ADONAI): and ye say well; for so I am.
Philippians 2:10 KJ3
that at the name of Jesus “every knee should bow,” of heavenly beings, and earthly beings, and under the earth beings,
Angel of YHWH or Angel of the LORD/Lord is the Ambassador of YHWH who was entrusted to Moses by YHWH to lead the Israelites from Egypt to the promised land. YHWH warned Moses that He is unforgiven since He carries the weight of the name YHWH (Exodus 23:20-23, 32:34). YHWH has His own Angel who represents Him. His Angel rolled the stone off the tomb to let Him out (Matthew 28:2).There is also Gabriel who could be the proper name of 'Angel of YHWH' (Luke 1:11). Compare the powers of both appellations.
Michael or Archangel Michael is not fully engaged in the Bible in the likes of Gabriel (Angel of YHWH?).
NOTE: You always read in our translations the expression 'an Angel of YHWH (aka the LORD)' as a 'random' Angel who is sent to minister to mankind but the narrative of the Old Testament does not support that, since 'Angel of YHWH (aka LORD) is a specific Angel (Exodus 23:20-23, 32:34) who represents YHWH (Daniel 6:22; Revelation 1:1).
There are other Angels, Elders, Beings who do not directly or visibly or openly minister to mankind (Hebrews 1:13-14) as Angel of YHWH or Gabriel does (Revelation 7:13-14).
God the Father is a novel revelation of the existence of the Supreme God brought into Judaism exclusively by Jesus. We finally get to understand the expression 'Let us make man in our Image'.
Luke 10:22 LEB
All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father and who the Father is except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wants to reveal him."
Genesis 1:2 LEB
(2) Now the earth was formless and empty, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.
1 Corinthians 2:9-16 LEB
(9) But just as it is written, "Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard, and have not entered into the heart of man, all that God has prepared for those who love him."
(10) For to us God has revealed them through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God.
(11) For who among men knows the things of a man, except the spirit of the man that is in him? Thus also no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
(12) Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, in order that we may know the things freely given to us by God,
(13) things which we also speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual things to spiritual people.
(14) But the natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he is not able to understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.
(15) Now the spiritual person discerns all things, but he himself is judged by no one.
(16) "For who has known the mind of the Lord; who has advised him?" But we have the mind of Christ.
John 3:8 LEB
(8) The wind blows wherever it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from and where it is going. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.