For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he has become guilty of all. James 2:10 EMTV
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall by no means pass away. Luke 21:33 EMTV
Make me understand the way of Your precepts, and I will meditate on Your wonderful works. Psalms 119:27 KJ3
Make me understand and I will keep Your Law, and observe it with the whole heart. Psalms 119:34 KJ3
Luke 24:44-45 KJVA
(44) And he [Jesus] said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
(45) Then opened he [Jesus] their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
from the Holy Spirit - 1 Corinthians 2:11 - Luke 10:22
And he said to me, Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you gave your heart to understand and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. Daniel 10:12 KJ3
“He has blinded their eyes” and “has hardened their heart,” “that they might not see with the eyes” and “understand with the heart,” “and turn back,” “and I should heal them.” Isa. 6:10 JOHN 12:40
Before Jesus was born, where was the will of God found? In Moses (Acts 15:21). No Prophet was sent to supersede Moses, not even Jesus (Matthew 5:17-18). In parables (Matthew 13:34-35) and openly, Jesus declared Moses as the eternal reference for the will of God ((Matthew 5:17-18). Moses was not intended exclusively for the Israelites (Isaiah 56; Luke 16:29) as modern Christianity is teaching. Rejecting even one commandment under any pretense in Moses (aka Old Testament) amounts to rejecting the whole Old Testament (James 2:10), unless it is a commandment that had been fulfilled ((Matthew 5:17-18). Note that the commandments are found in Moses and not in the New Testament. If you wage a spiritual campaign against any commandment in the Old Testament based on your private intepretation (2 Peter 1:20), you depart from the expectations of God (Isaiah 56). What had been fulfilled in the Old Testament is whatever that has to do with the ceremonial (sacrificial) laws (John 1:29, 36; Acts 8:36) in Jerusalem and in the Temple (Exodus 12:25; Deuteronomy 16:5-9).
Luke 16:29-31 KJV
(29) Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
(30) And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
(31) And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Matthew 5:17-18 KJV
(17) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
(18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
If Jesus spoke everything in parables, you ought to look for insight to understand in order to become Bible literate (1 Corinthians 2:11 - Luke 10:22). Otherwise, you will twist every single word in the Bible. For example, many dare to mistake Jesus, the King of Israel, the Redeemer, who is YWH, for an angel! (Isiah 44:6, Ephesians 2:20) based on private interpretation (2 Peter 1:20).
Matthew 13:34-35 KJ3
(34) Jesus spoke all these things in parables to the crowds, and He did not speak to them without a parable,
(35) so that was fulfilled that spoken through the prophet, saying: “I will open My mouth in parables; I will speak out things hidden from the foundation of the world.” Psa. 78:2
Jeremiah 23:36 LEB
(36) But you shall not mention the burden of Yahweh, for the burden is to each one his word, and so you twist the words of the living God, Yahweh of hosts, our God.
2 Corinthians 2:17 EMTV
(17) For we are not as the rest, corrupting the word of God; but as of sincerity, but as from God, we speak in the sight of God in Christ.
Make me understand the way of Your precepts, and I will meditate on Your wonderful works.
Make me understand and I will keep Your Law, and observe it with the whole heart.
I understand more than the aged, for I keep Your precepts.
And he said to me, Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you gave your heart to understand and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words.
For the heart of this people has grown fat, and they heard heavily with the ears, and they have closed their eyes, that they not see with the eyes, or hear with the ears, and understand with the heart, and be converted, and I shall heal them.” Isa. 6:9, 10
“He has blinded their eyes” and “has hardened their heart,” “that they might not see with the eyes” and “understand with the heart,” “and turn back,” “and I should heal them.” Isa. 6:10
Then he said, 'Therefore I beseech you, father, that you would send him to my father's house, (28) for I have five brothers, so that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.' (29) Abraham said to him, 'They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.' (30) And he said, 'No, father Abraham; but if someone from the dead should go to them, they will repent.' (31) But he said to him, 'If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded should one rise from the dead.'
"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law [i.e. Moses]or the Prophets. I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill. (18) For assuredly I say to you, until heaven and earth may pass away, one iota or one tittle shall by no means pass away from the law until all things are fulfilled. (19) Whoever therefore shall break one of the least of these commandments, and shall teach men thus, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does them and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (20) For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
Luke 16:17 EMTV
And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one tittle of the law to fail.
Luke 21:33 EMTV
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall by no means pass away.
1 Peter 1:25 KJ3
but the Word of the Lord remains unto the age.” And this is the Word preached as gospel to you. Isaiah 40:6-8
Deuteronomy 30:11-14 KJ3
(11) For this command which I am commanding you today is not too wonderful for you, and not is it too far off. (12) It is not in the heavens that you should say, Who shall go up into the heavens for us, and take it for us, and cause us to hear it, that we may do it? (13) And it is not beyond the sea that you should say, Who shall cross over for us to the region beyond the sea and take it for us, and cause us to hear it, that we may do it? (14) For the Word is very near to you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.