So says Jehovah: Keep justice and do righteousness, for My salvation is near to come, and My righteousness to be revealed. (2) Blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who lays hold on it; keeping sabbath, from defiling it; and keeping his hand from doing every evil. (3) And do not let the son of the foreigner speak, he who joins himself to Jehovah, saying, Separating Jehovah separates me from His people; and not do let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dried tree. (4) For so says Jehovah to the eunuchs who keep My sabbaths and choose things I am pleased with, and take hold of My covenant: (5) I, even I will give to them in My house and in My walls a hand and a name better than sons and than daughters; I will give them an everlasting name which shall not be cut off. (6) And the sons of the alien who join themselves on Jehovah to serve Him, and to love the name of Jehovah, to be His servants, everyone who keeps from defiling the sabbath, and takes hold of My covenant: (7) even them I will bring to My holy mount and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted on My altar, for My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the peoples, (8) states the Lord Jehovah, who gathers the outcasts of Israel; I will yet gather beside him his gathered ones.
Jonah 1:1-2 LITV
And the Word of Jehovah was to Jonah, the son of Amittai, saying, (2) Rise up, go to Nineveh, the great city, and cry out against it; for their evil has come up before Me.
Jonah 4:9-11 LITV
And God said to Jonah, Is your anger rightly kindled over the plant? And he said, My anger is rightly kindled, even to death. (10) And Jehovah said, You have had pity on the plant for which you had not labored, nor made it grow, which was the son of a night and perished the son of a night, (11) and should I not have pity on Nineveh, the great city in which are more than a hundred and twenty thousand of mankind who do not know between the right and the left hand, and many cattle?
Jonah 3:1-5 LITV
And the Word of Jehovah was to Jonah the second time, saying, (2) Rise up, go to Nineveh, the great city, and cry out to it the proclamation that I am declaring to you. (3) And Jonah rose up and went to Nineveh according to the Word of Jehovah. And Nineveh was a great city to God, of three days' journey. (4) And Jonah began to enter a day's journey into the city. And he cried out and said, Yet forty days and Nineveh shall be overturned! (5) And the men of Nineveh believed in God, and they called a fast and put on sackclothes, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
Jonah 3:6-10 LITV
And the word touched even to the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he took his robe from him and covered himself with sackcloth and sat on the ashes. (7) And he cried and said in Nineveh by the decree of the king and of his great ones, saying, Do not let man or beast, herd or flock, taste anything; do not let them feed nor let them drink water. (8) But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth. And let them call with strength to God. And let them each one turn from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands. (9) Who knows? He may turn, and God may have pity and turn away from the glow of His anger, that we do not perish. (10) And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way. And God was compassionate over the evil that He had spoken to do to them, and He did not do it.
Daniel 3:28-29 LITV Nebuchadnezzar spoke and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who has sent His Angel and has delivered His servants who trusted in Him, and have changed the king's words, and have given their bodies that they might not serve nor worship any god except their own God. (29) And a decree is set out by me, that every people, nation, and language who speak anything amiss about the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, he will be made into mere members and his house shall be made an outhouse. Because there is no other God who is able to deliver like this.
(15) And He said to them, Going into all the world, preach the gospel to all the creation.
(16) The one believing and being baptized will be saved. And the one not believing will be condemned.
(17) And miraculous signs will follow to those believing these things: they will cast out demons in My name; they will speak new languages;
(18) they will take up snakes; and if they drink anything deadly, it will in no way hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will be well.
(27) All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn back to Jehovah; and all the families of the nations shall worship before You.
(28) For the kingdom is Jehovah's; and He is the ruler among the nations.
(29) All the fat ones of the earth have eaten, and have worshiped; all those going down to the dust shall bow before Him; and He kept not His own soul alive.
(30) A seed shall serve Him; it shall be spoken of the Lord to the coming generation;
(31) they shall come and shall declare His righteousness to a people that shall yet be born; for He has done it.